Friday, September 26, 2014

Holy Chic!






Tee: Old Navy on sale! Blazer: Old Navy  Jeans: F21 (Similar)  Shoes: Forever Young Shoes (American Fork location)

I definitely give Old Navy plenty of business! They had some amazing graphic tees (linked above) this summer and I ended up getting a few of them and they are perfect! I especially love the black Jadore one, which is still available! They also have these awesome blazers right now. They're made out of a really soft material so they're really comfortable and easy to wear (linked above).  I don't usually recommend store credit cards, but I will say that an Old Navy card is totally worth it if you are responsible and manage it well. You get extra savings and discounts as well as awesome rewards. It's one of the most beneficial cards I have.  Old Navy also does super cash quite frequently which can be a huge savings.

 photo Signature_zpsbf6706e7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment