Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Plaid











Shirt: H&M  Jeans: F21 (similar)  Booties: Forever Young Shoes  Watch: Kohls  Bracelet/Necklaces: F21

I think I have about 8 plaid shirts in my closet and I love them all! This one is from H&M and it's one of my favorites because it's so dang soft and comfortable. I couldn't find it online to link it, but it is currently in stores.
These booties are perfect for fall and probably some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. They look identical to TOMS wedge booties (here), but they were half the price! I got them on a buy one get one half off sale so I think I ended up paying only $18.00 for them. Again, I couldn't find them online, but I bought them in the American Fork Forever Young and I also saw them in the University Mall Forever Young.
 photo Signature_zpsbf6706e7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment