Sunday, September 14, 2014

Fall Transition








Skirt: Old Navy  Shirt: H&M  Hat: H&M  Belt: Nordstrom  Watch: Kohls  Rings: F21 

It's been a  long while! Summer is probably my least favorite season when it comes to clothes so I didn't have much of a desire to blog. Now that fall is coming i'm getting really excited about putting outfits together! I've found some great deals that i'm excited to share!

I love this skirt! I recently found it at Old Navy and had to have it! It's super comfortable and I highly recommend getting it. I've never been one to wear hats, but I've been seeing them everywhere and I really like them! I think they're a great addition to outfits, especially for fall. This is a pretty comfortably outfit and the pieces were quite cheap!


 photo Signature_zpsbf6706e7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment