Thursday, February 13, 2014

Week of Leather: Outfit #3 - Burgundy & Leather





Top: Forever 21 (Similar) Blazer: Forever 21 (Similar)  Jeans: Forever 21  Shoes: Target  Necklace: Forever 21  Watch: Relic via Kohls

Today's look features a faux leather top from Forever 21. The great thing about a leather top like this  is that it's really simple, but it adds some "edginess". It looks great paired with a blazer or a bold statement necklace, or even a simple cardigan. I couldn't find this exact top, but I linked a similar one that I honestly like better. I'm highly considering ordering it!! Also, these jeans from Forever 21 are really comfortable and they are so cheap! They have a lot of great colors, and I'd highly recommend buying a pair :)
 photo Signature_zpsbf6706e7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment