Monday, February 10, 2014

Week of Leather: Outfit #1 - Polka Dots & Leather








Top: Lauren Conrad via Kohls  Jacket: Forever 21 (Similar) Shoes: Target (same boot, different color)  Scarf: H&M  Jeans: Old Navy  Watch: Relic via Kohls

This week is going to be all about leather! I have a few leather items in my closet and I thought it would be fun to feature them throughout the week. Leather can be tricky sometimes, but I feel like when it is paired with the right items it can be really fun! 

This leather jacket is probably one of my favorite items in my closet. It's surprisingly comfortable and it's the perfect addition to any outfit!  I felt like this outfit needed a bright pop of color, so I added this berry colored H&M scarf. H&M has these neck scarves in several colors and I love them! They are cheap and they are a great simple addition for any outfit! 

 photo Signature_zpsbf6706e7.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment