Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dressed Up Faux Fur








Top: F21(Old)  Skirt: ModBod (Old)  Scarf: Kohls  Tights: Old Navy  Shoes: Target (same shoe, different color) Watch: Relic via Kohls  

Excuse the snow on my shoes! I saw a similar outfit to this on Instagram and realized that I had very similar pieces so I thought i'd try re-creating the look for a wedding reception I went to a few nights ago. The scarf and the tights are perfect for the freezing cold weather. I love this scarf! I saw it at Kohls a while back and I decided to pass it up thinking that I wouldn't wear it very often. A few days went by and I was really bugged that I didn't just but it, so I went back and luckily it was still there. It's really soft and it goes with so many outfits! 
 photo Signature_zpsbf6706e7.jpg

1 comment: