Sunday, September 21, 2014

Military Jacket











(I have to explain that my cameraman (aka, my husband) handed me an apple and thought it would legitimately be a good prop, but I couldn't take it seriously!)

Military Jacket: Tiger Lily (in Orem, UT)  Dress: H&M (Similar)  Belt: Nordstrom  Shoes: Kohls  Necklaces: Old Navy/F21 

The military jacket... if you don't have one of these you should get one ASAP! They're seriously the best fall staple and go with so many different things. I'm obsessed with this one. I got it at a store in Orem called Tiger Lily. If if you live in this area and you know what store i'm talking about, you  might laugh. Surprisingly, I've found a few really good, super cheap items at that store! I love this dress. It was super cheap and it is soooo comfortable! I got it a while ago, but I saw it in H&M just the other day. I highly recommend it if you come across it on your next visit to H&M. I got these boots last season at Kohls (linked above) on a super good sale and I couldn't wait to get them back out of the closet for the fall. I've seen outfits similar to this on Pinterest lately and was excited when I had all of the items in my closet!


 photo Signature_zpsbf6706e7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment