Friday, October 24, 2014

Marled Print Sweater






Sweater: Old Navy  Liquid Leggings: A Modern Boutique (Grey, Wine) Boots: Kohls  Hat: H&M  Watch: Kohls  Necklaces: Old Navy  Rings: F21
Old Navy does it again! This sweater is one of my favorites and the good news is that it's still available and it's on sale!(linked above)!! Right now Old Navy is celebrating their 20th Birthday with up to 60% off the entire store... you better believe I have a shopping cart full of items! 
I wore these liquid leggings in a post I did earlier in the year and I can't even describe how comfortable they are. Unfortunately they're sold out right now, but they do have them in grey and a wine color which a great too! I expect that the black ones will be re-stocked soon because they've sold out of them a few times and they do seem to re-stock them frequently. I would definitely order a size down on these though.
 photo Signature_zpsbf6706e7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment