Thursday, October 30, 2014

Marled Blazer & Some Exciting Sales








Blazer: Target  Tank: Old Navy  Jeans: H&M  Shoes: F21  Clutch: Old Navy  Necklaces: Old Navy/F21  Watch: Kohls

2 things i'm really excited about today....

1- Forever 21 is having a friends and family sale!! Use the code F21FRIEND to receive 20% off your entire order. This is a pretty big deal for F21 because typically the highest discount you can get is 10% off. I definitely can't wait to pick out some items.
2- You can redeem your Old Navy Super Cash now through 11/5. If you don't have super cash you can get 25% off your entire purchase online by using the code SAVE.

About this outfit... sometimes it's really fun to add a pop of color to your outfit! I find myself wearing a lot of black and grey, especially in the winter and adding something as simple as bright shoes or a clutch can add a lot to your outfit. 
I'm so happy that this blazer is still available (linked above). It's one of my recent finds and I love it! I'm really digging the marled print lately, it's definitely making it's way into my closet this fall. 
 photo Signature_zpsbf6706e7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment