Wednesday, March 4, 2015

MIA

I've been MIA for quite some time now and unfortunately I don't see it changing any time soon. Things have been really busy lately! I do think about my blog a lot. I know it's not big and not many people follow it, but it's an outlet for me and a way for me to share my love of clothes and makeup. In a selfish way I blog for myself more than anything and if I can help some inspire some people along the way or teach people that you can buy great items at a low price then that's just another great added benefit to my blog! I really love blogging, but it's hard to keep up with it when you work full time and so does your cameraman! I feel like my husband and I are constantly going non-stop all the time. I don't like when life feels this way. I wish I could slow things down and take some time for myself more often than I do. That being said, I do have a lot of plans and ideas for my blog in the future and I can't wait to share them, but it's going to be a little while before I get around to doing outfit posts. Makeup and beauty posts are easier to keep up with because they don't require me to plan and photograph outfits, so you'll probably see beauty-related posts every once in a while! I do have a couple of really exciting things coming very soon to my Instagram! I can't wait to share them with you!! 
 photo Signature_zpsbf6706e7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment